Basic health care in Northern UgandaCustomer: Hammer Forum e.V. Period: 08/2009 Project description:
- Performing needs assessment about access to basic health care for the local population and returnees, assessing governmental health facilities and its services.
- Stakeholder analysis, target group identification, focus group discussions with relevant stakeholders.
- Meeting with national and international donor institutions
- Drafting of concept notes and writing of funding proposals including budget planning.
Basic Health CareCustomer: Hammer Forum e.V. Funded by: Johannes Beese Foundation Period: 04/2010 – 03/2011 Project description:
- Reconstruction and Rehabilitation of a governmental health center level 2.
- Training of local medical personnel in hygiene, health management and administration.
- Logistical and material support.
- Additional support of youth groups in food security.
Maternal and child health careCustomer: Hammer Forum e.V. Funded by: Else-Kröner-Fresenius-Stiftung Period: 09/2011 – 08/2012 Project description:
- Construction of a maternity.
- Networking and training of local key actors to promote women's health (community health committees, traditional midwives, women's committees).
- Awareness raising campaigns in MCH, in order to increase ANC visits and deliveries at health facilities.
- Training about maternal and child health for local medical staff.